Saturday, July 16, 2011

Scentastic

My favourite scent in the whole wide world is the smell of freshly washed laundry! It's not unusual for me to wash my clothes( even clean ones) only to hang them on the radiators so my house smells like fresh clean cotton detergent heaven. This means more ironing ..... which is my least favourite chore. I'm a weirdo i know.
So unsurprisingly i LOVE my Yankee Candle in the scent of clean cotton! They smell amazing and the fragrance lasts really well in your room. They have a huge range of scents, shapes and sizes to choose from. They are a little bit more pricey than run of the mill scented candles but well worth it. I got mine from www.yankee.ie 



2 comments:

  1. cute blog :D and guess wha? I´m your first follower! ye :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh i love that smell! (:

    http://thefashionlatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! it means so much to me and i love reading them!
the polka leopard xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...