Friday, April 8, 2011

I heart Scandinavia



Scandinavian style stands out to me. I am obsessed with Ikea.The simple beauty of Swedish homes as seen on the blog my scandinavian retreat  or the easygoing and effortless way that Caroline and her stylish compatriots dress really inspires me. Sometimes I have the urge to throw on a floral dress bursting with colour but mostly I feel comfortable wearing simple outfits in muted tones of black, grey, white, cream, brown and beige. Maybe I'm boring but sometimes simplicity says more.....
I recently visited the beautiful city of Stockholm where I was really amazed about how stylish the people are. I can't wait to go to Copenhagen next.

Here is my idea of a perfect casual outfit inspired by the stylish ladies I saw in Stockholm all from Topshop





No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! it means so much to me and i love reading them!
the polka leopard xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...