Friday, April 8, 2011

Fascination

If you're like me and are completely intrigued and captivated by other people's personal style, indulge your inner nosy parker by checking out this amazing website stylelikeu
Be warned it is quite addictive.

I first discovered StyleLikeU a couple of years ago when I was supposed to be studying for my summer exams at university. Needless to say I spent far more time watching interviews on it than doing my college work...ooops

You'll find intimate interviews and a peak into the wardrobes of some of the most stylish and imaginative men and women of NYC and further afield. It seriously gives you an insight into the minds of truly creative people.

Creators of the site, mother and daughter Elisa Goodkind and Lily Mandelbaum last month released a book version. It is certainly on my To Buy list!

image from refinery29

Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! it means so much to me and i love reading them!
the polka leopard xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...