Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Be Inspired

pic via The Vogue Diaries


Miranda Kerr getting it spot on here. What a perfect Autumn outfit! Cosy and chic, she demonstrates how you can look fabulous in all black using a small pop of colour to catch our eyes with her rust red bag. Just gorgeous but what else would you expect from the beautiful model.

Apologies for the lack of posts of late, have been travelling a lot in the last few weeks and I'm off to Germany on Friday. Hopefully will be back in action next week!
Had an amazing time in London last weekend visiting my best friend! What an amazing city, everytime I visit, I fall more in love  with lovely London.

2 comments:

  1. i love her black long skirt! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have nice blog
    I found it today

    visit my blog
    I started writing in English also

    www.taa.ge

    XX

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! it means so much to me and i love reading them!
the polka leopard xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...