Tuesday, September 20, 2011

fur-ocious


both from topshop (not real fur!)



I love love love fur in the winter time! Of course I  would never buy real fur, the fake stuff is so good these days there is absolutly no need. And I strongly disagree with mink farming and any animals being killed for their fur. It's disgusting.

Saying that, I do have two beautiful mink coats that belonged to my Granny and they were given to me. It's a dilemma because I could never throw them away, I never got to meet my Granny and they mean a lot to me but I almost feel guilty thinking about wearing them.

On one hand the coats have been around since the 1940's, there is nothing I can do to save those animals, they've been dead a long time....but then am I a hypocrite if I wear them?

What do you guys think?

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog. If you want, we can follow each other! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fur! We love it too! They're so comfy and cool. This is a great post.

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    Shop: www.saboskirt.com
    Blog: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! it means so much to me and i love reading them!
the polka leopard xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...