Tuesday, May 31, 2011

U.G.L.Y you ain't got no alibi......




  I don't mean any offence, some very stylish people are fans of creepers and Doc Martens  (including one of favourite bloggers of all time Karen)  but i wouldn't even let Prince Charming slip one of those shoes on to my foot.....ever....... even if said Prince Charming was disguised as George Clooney. And i would do almost anything for George Clooney!
The only word that describes these shoesies is the ugly word - ugly. Especially the creepers, frankly i find them creepy.
I may live to eat my words shoes, as Prada have reinvented the creeper for Spring/Summer '11. Who knows they might be all the rage next year and i might succumb (highly unlikely) ahem did someone say fashion victim....who me?....never!!

prada ss '11

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! it means so much to me and i love reading them!
the polka leopard xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...