Wednesday, February 1, 2012

On the Wishlist - snakeskin shoes


Just spotted these beauties on topshop.com 
 I love them so much, It's the pointy heel, the snake print, the height, everything. They would be perfect paired with my blue skinny jeans, loose black jersey top and some statement earrings. I would buy them but I don't go out enough to justify adding to my heel collection, and sadly I'm not one of those glamourous ladies who wears heels during the day.
Maybe I'll treat myself at the end of February if they are still in stock.

2 comments:

  1. those are so amazing!
    http://cookieswardrobe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are stunning. so glad i stumbled across your blog. love. definitely following. can't wait to read more. if you get a sec, I'd love if you'd check out mine. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
    Small town girl takes on the LA fashion scene.

    ReplyDelete

thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! it means so much to me and i love reading them!
the polka leopard xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...